– gears, energy conversion, center of gravity, balance, pneumatics, hydraulics,
– Includes 5 models with the theme of kinetics.
– Models use rubber bands to move.
– A fist slam launcher accelerates the vehicles to high speeds.
– Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
– Make 5 awesome machines and learn about the physics of force, motion, and energy.
– Construct a rubber band-powered race car that zooms across the floor.
– Build a catapult and launch objects through the air.
– Set up a launching device that propels a motorcycle across the floor at the push of a lever.
– Build a balancing dragonfly model and a wind-activated sculpture to experiment with forces.
– A 32-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
|Dimensions||220 × 275 × 60 mm|
6+ years old and above