– With hundreds of building pieces and more than 20 models and experiments, The Big Engineering Makerspace is a comprehensive and ambitious STEM experience.
– Discover physical laws with machinery on land, on water, and in the air.
– Explore marine vehicles, submersibles, buoyancy, wind power, rotation, gears, energy conversion, center of gravity, balance, pneumatics, hydraulics, statics, optics, and much more.
– Includes water tanks, pneumatic tank & integrated air pump, pneumatic pistons, shifting valves, tubes, structural beams, axels, gears, wheels, foils and more.
– In five chapters, you can experimentally explore different areas of physics and engineering design by building functional models and conducting tests with them.
– In the water and beach chapter, build models of a jet boat, submarine, catamaran, and sail car
– In the land chapter, engineer models of a dragster, tricycle, automobile brake, automobile suspension, and tower crane.
– In the air chapter, construct models of a helicopter, glider, windmill, and falling leaf.
– In the engineering in society chapter, assemble models of a forklift, spinning top, hydraulic arm, scissor lift, and distance measuring tool.
– In the optical devices chapter, build models of a camera stabilizer, tripod, selfie stick, and smartphone microscope.
– You can also design and build your own models. The building possibilities in this modular engineering system are virtually limitless. A 136-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
|Dimensions||330 × 65 × 225 mm|
8+ years old and above